Alex Alexander born in the small village of Vinninga, Sweden is a Swedish artist and songwriter known for being the face behind different guitar brands. Alex started playing music professionally with bands in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe at the age of 19 years old singing and playing guitar. Alex later turned his interest into songwriting and production as well as focusing on his solo career as a pop act leading him to play live on Swedish Radio, Pride Main Stage in Calgary, Canada and The NAMM Show in Anaheim California on the Yamaha Music Stage.
As an independent artist, Alex Alexander has released 25 singles and gained over 70 million Streams. Alex competed in the Semi Final of Albanian song contest ''Kënga Magjikë'' on live TV in front of 1,5 million viewers and 2000+ plus in the audience in Palace Of Congresses in December 2019. 2020 will be a big year for Alex as he is planning to move over to Los Angeles after being active on the LA market for over 3 years.
Alex Alexander Highlights/Achievements
* Yamaha Music USA push Alex Alexander playing the Silent Guitar with a custom made video filmed at Long Beach, Los Angeles to all their worldwide subscribers on their official Instagram, Facebook and Website (2018)
* Alex Alexander reached over 19 million streams on Spotify as an independent artist (2018)
* Yamaha Music USA feature Alex Alexander with an acoustic version of newest single ''Never Back Down'' On Facebook page with Over 400,000 followers (2017)
* Single ''Everything With You'' Signed by Sony Music Sweden reach 1,5 Million Streams in 4 weeks and is placed number one on Sony's Biggest House lists in Sweden ''Deep House'' And ''Tropical House'' Filtr Playlists. (2017)
* Newest Single ''Never Back Down'' Ranks top 3 on Norwegian Viral Charts on Spotify (2017)
* Independent Single ''Don't Wanna Let You Go'' reach over 1 Million Streams on Spotify (2017)
* New single ''A Little Thing We've Got'' with Swedish Producer Lucas Estrada gets placed on one of the worlds biggest Spotify playlists New Music Friday Global (2017)
* Performing at Musikmesse (2017) with new single ''Can't Get Enough'' in Frankfurt Germany
* New single ''Don't Wanna Let You Go'' with Swedish Producer Lucas Estrada get placed on major spotify playlists and New Music Friday (2017)
* Single ''Bad Luck'' Featured in LA magazine PopWrapped alongside Artist Usher, Nelly Furtado, and Elle King, G-Eazy 2016
* Remixed by Mega DJ Tiësto on Nuits D'Etoiles first single ''Un Autre Monde'' 2016
*Nr 9 For 4 weeks on Spotify Viral Top 50 in Sweden, Sweden's 2nd biggest list. 2015
*Swedish Radio P4 Skaraborg - Live acoustic set, Airplay and feature interview Februari 2015.
*Voted #3: The top 50 Hottest Guys in Scandinavian Pop Music, Scandipop.co.uk
*"One of the best young guitarists right now!" -Guitar Experience UK
*Alex Alexander Makes #6 on 2015 "Weekly Top20 Countdown Show," + Interview #1 syndicated
radio broadcast hosted by Grammy nominated prod. Al Walser [Hollywood, CA]
*My Story Global Music Campaign, East 52nd Records UK http://www.east52nd.com/
*JBL Audio chosen winner of UK Label-East 52nd Records/D.T.R.T Songwriting competition 2013
*Winner 1st place Shoot Share Win Viral Songwriting Competition 2013